Friday, 4 February 2011

Double Page Spread production

I have now improved my double page spread in a number of ways. Firstly, and most noiceably, I have added in titles for the article, which includes the magazine name, 'Exclusive', and the actual title of the article. I used the same titles that I used for my front cover for Metal Militia and Exclusive, since I could get an exact copy which helps build towards a house style. I also got Iron Maiden from my front cover, and I also made the word Revolution in Photoshop, like the others, since there were more options to customise it and was easier to make than in InDesign itself. I then saved them each individually as PNG files and inserted them into InDesign. This meant that I could keep all the effects I had used on them from photoshop, which InDesign is unable to do to the same level.
To make my magazine look more proffesional, I also placed Drop Caps on the first letter of the article, 'I', which is a technique used by currently existing and succesful magaines.

No comments:

Post a Comment