Monday, 10 January 2011

Front page production

I have now added the main headline. It has the same type of font as the rest of the cover except for the band name "Iron Maiden". For that, I have found the band's font online to download and have written Iron Maiden out in a similar shade of red. i have then added an outer and inner glow of white to make it look almost exact to the band's actual name style (search Iron Maiden on google to see comparison).
I have added a bar at the bottom with a metallic-like gradient on it which lists other minor stories in the magazine. I have also started to list more stories down the side, however, more should be added. The transparent grey over the main headline and the other stories helps them stand out from the background more, and also help the picture stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment